Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Turquiose Necklaces

Every so often I like to dabble in other crafts - such as jewelry making.  I'm in no way and expert,  however I always like to walk into Michaels and walk down the bead ailse and keep saying I can do something with this or that.  So during the summer I saw these great turquoise and coral beads and along with several of my items I picked up on my vacation to Arizona (several years ago) I had to do something with these stones I couldn't just get them and have them collect dust.  How many of us have done that?

So here are my two necklaces - I made one for my aunt and the other for my mother and I to share. 



So I hope you enjoyed - and don't be afarid to TRY something new once in a while - you may be suprised!

Thanks for stopping in to see what I've been up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment