Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Preparing is the hardest...

My blog today will be a somber one, for I am preparing myself to say goodbye to my cat of 13 years!  

You know your responsiblity one day will have to come to making that decision of when is the right time to do it!  Trust me your never prepared - your pets become your family members - they know when you need comforting and they know when to stay away.  But you know when you look into their eyes you melt... 

His time was with us is a "spoiled" one!  He was adopted from a shelter by my sister and has only had the BEST life a cat can have! 


It'll be hard to say goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. I happened upon your blog while looking for buton projects, I hope that you will soon be blogging again. I'm sorry that you had to say goodbye to your cat, I empathize completely and know that it is very difficult and painful. I hope that you are doing well since October.

    I really like your projects, you have a great eye and real talent.

    ReplyDelete